Nepal is a Landlocked country located in the Himalayas in South Asia. With an estimated population of 29.1 million per 2021 census, it is a relatively small country surrounded by China and India. Nepal has a Diverse Geography, including fertile plains and subalpine forested hills. Along with this, Nepal is also home to eight of the world's ten tallest mountains. Mount Everest is the highest point on earth, located in the Khumbu Region of Nepal. Kathmandu is its capital city, with Nepali as its official spoken language. Although Nepali is written in Devanagari, the official script of this nation of mountains is Ranjana.
Nepal is a multi-ethnic, multi-religious, multi-lingual, and multicultural country famous as the Gurkha land, the home of warriors, and Lord Gautam Buddha!
The centrally located capital city, Kathmandu valley, is intertwined with the culture of Indo Aryans and was the seat of the prosperous Newar Confederacy known as Nepal mandala. This beautiful city is famous for its different art and architecture. Pashupatinath, located in the middle of Kathmandu valley, is famous for being one of the most important Hindu temples.
Although Nepal is a secular country, Hinduism is a major religion. Numerous Hindu temples are scattered all across this nation. Pashupatinath, Muktinath, Sorgadyari, Pathivara, and Manakamana in Gorkha, some of the best known places for Hindus. Nepal was the World's last Hindu monarchy, and this centuries-old rule ended in AD 2008.
Nepal is symbolized as the country for mountaineers. This country is, after all, bordered by the Himalayas giving it access to some of the world's highest peaks. Every year millions of tourists from all over the globe visit this beautiful country. Travelers come to Nepal for Mountain climbing, Trekking, and Hiking and spend their holiday in the peaceful tea houses at the bottom of the Mountain. Mountain Biking, Sightseeing, paragliding, Bungey, Rafting, and other adventures activities are among some other reasons as to why you should visit this Nation of Wonders.
Along with this there are several UNESCO Heritage sites and mesmerizing sceneries dotted across this nation. These work together to bring people flocking to Nepal's warm and welcoming republic.
● Nepal has the topmost trekking routes on the earth, unlike other countries.
● Nepal is the richest country in terms of Biodiversity.
● Nepal is the second richest country after Brazil in terms of freshwater.
● Nepal occupies 0.1 percent of the earth.
● Nepa is home to 2 percent of all flowering plants,4 percent mammals, and 600 indigenous plant families.
● More Than 848 species of birds are found in Nepal, so Nepal is one of the best destinations for Bird watching tours in the World.
● Nepal has 11 of the World's 15 families of Butterflies and 319 species of exotic Orchids.
● Gautam Buddha, the Founder of Buddhist Philosophy, was born in Nepal.
● Nepal Can be visited all around the year as all four seasons are favorable for Tours, Travels, Hikes and Trekking.
● Winter-Dec to Feb: It is difficult for trekkers to make high passes because of the snow on the mountain top. But on the low land and around the green hill, many trekkers enjoy hiking.
● Spring -March to May: This is a suitable season to visit the country. The weather is a little hot on low land and normal in higher mountains. ● Summer-Jun to Aug: It is the rainy season as the trek can be a little difficult with rain and flood. However, this is the best season to experience true Nepal!
● Autom-Sep to Nov: This is the best season to visit Nepal as the weather is most appropriate to trek. You can see the beautiful mountains this season.